I haven't been writing here in a while because the dissertation has been happening. In the process of that work, I have come across a copyright notice published in September of 2009 that asks that the author I was quoting (in an inverted form) in the title of this blog not be quoted on blogs. So I have removed it.
I may return one day, though I'd imagine it will be with a whole new blog--this one seems to have run its course. Perhaps the lack of a title can be read as its final death throe.
It's worth noting that the title had little to do with the blog itself, since the blog was largely just me jabbering about stuff I find interesting. Truthfully, this is how I chose the title in the first place: I thought it was an interesting concept.
If I reappear somewhere else, I'll post the new links.
22 January 2010
New Name?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Frame the beast with two backs casinos? verify this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] games. navigator and postpone online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also inhibit our additional [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] direct at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and conquer factual hard currency !
another different [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino[/url] spiele neighbourhood is www.ttittancasino.com , in consideration german gamblers, slip in unrestrained online casino bonus.
registry cleaner , just wanted to say that Registry Cleaner site is realy great and Im Glad that i found it
I've gotten exposed to quite a lot of stuff here and just wanted to give my 6 cents. I'm about to write a fine article for this forum about
registry cleaner , [url=http://www.registry1000.com/]registry cleaner[/url] and I'll publish it as soon as i complete it.
ahtvniwxnjnjnjnnjaw
registry cleaner
cheers!
Sweet website, I hadn't come across ulmlls.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Keep up the good work!
Да уж… Тут как люди раньше говорили: Азбуку учат — во всю избу кричат :)
Post a Comment